The on-site Quality Control Manager (QCM) shall be responsible for overall management of the QC program and have the authority to act in all QC matters for the Contractor and may also serve as site safety and health officer.
- Shall implement the QC program using the three-phase quality control system and activities.
- Shall act as liaison with the Prime Contractor, regulatory agencies, subcontractors, and/or internal departments on quality related matters (as required).
- Shall record QC activities in a daily report. Shall ensure compliance with contract documents and specifications
- The QCS Manager shall report directly to the Corporate Quality Control Manager.
- In addition, the QCM should have 2 years of field experience related to DoD POL fuel systems.
- Shall have attended a professionally accredited QC management course (e.g., conducted by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers [USACE] or Naval Facility Engineering Command [NAVFAC]) including a current certification within the last five years.
- The QC Manager shall have five years of experience as a DoD Construction Quality Control Manager.