TTx, Inc. of is looking to hire a driven full-time Systems Support Engineer. Are you looking for a job to put your superb customer service and technical skills to good use? Would you like to work for a stable and supportive IT company that cares about its employees and is committed to your ongoing growth and development? If so, please read on!
This customer service position earns a competitive salary and a great opportunity for future advancement within the organization. We also offer great benefits, including health, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays. If this sounds like the right IT opportunity for you, apply today!
TTx is focused on providing clients with best-in-class information technology, intentional customer-centric service rooted in our beliefs that "people matter", and support of our client's reputation through assistance, expertise, and long-term strategy. We strive to become the most trusted information technology solution provider in our market. We are seeking a motivated, well-organized individual who enjoys working in a growing, professional environment. This is an opportunity to work for an established multi-generational company while enjoying the cultural aspects of a small, nimble business. Be a part of an innovative, developing team, and gain experience and knowledge in an industry with an ever-changing landscape of new technology.
The role of Client Support Engineer II is specifically responsible for the following:
Provide the highest level of Support for TTx clients
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide TTx clients with Tier 2/3 technical assistance and support on client systems and related computing environments. This will include, but not be limited to, computer hardware, and software support ex. Microsoft Office suite, O365, DATTO, Active Directory, etc....
- Triage hardware and software issues, documenting tickets accordingly in ConnectWise.
- Prioritize support calls, resolve issues, or escalate issues to other team members with a high sense of urgency.
- Provide IT support for Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems.
- Provide Active Directory design and maintenance.
- Monitor and manage DATTO portal to ensure portal health and proactive reporting.
- Monitor and perform system backups and recover for TTx MSP clients.
- Perform Office 365 tenant administration.
- Evaluate and maintain network performance through network monitoring, analysis and tuning; troubleshoot network problems, escalating technical issues as needed.
- Provide server monitoring, patching and troubleshooting to resolve issues for TTx MSP clients.
- Provide technical expertise in IT projects as assigned, including server upgrades, infrastructure installs and new product rollouts.
- Provide consistent communication with clients, providing timely updates on open tickets as needed in accordance with our SLA's and SOP's. (Ticket progress, impending changes, maintenance windows, etc...)
- Provide resolution confirmation, proper documentation, and closure of incident tickets into ConnectWise.
- Perform cross platform collaboration with voice and system teams to isolate technical issues.
- Perform network maintenance, including routine system startup and shutdown procedures, proactively notifying users of such planned events.
- Document and maintain records of hardware inventory, digital inventory, and change control through tools such as IT Glue, Connectwise and SharePoint.
- Participate in on-call rotation to support MSP client base.
- Assist in the development of, and ensure adherence to, TTx Standard Operating Procedures, Operations standards, and TTx best practices.
- Proactively learning new technologies by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned in support of overall company objectives.
RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE / PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
1-5 years previous experience in an IT customer facing role.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Alignment with TTx Core Values
- IT / Telecom background is preferred
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred but not required.
- Troubleshooting experience
- MS Desktop OS: Windows 7/10
- Basic to intermediate experience in:
o MS Office
o Application support
o PC hardware
- Customer Service focused with positive attitude.
- Proactive communicator, innovative, possesses the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable and comfortable in pressured environments.
- Detail oriented and well documented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Logical and analytical thinker.
- Punctual and possess the ability to manage proper expectations of customer and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Ability to work well independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Capable of prioritizing workload based on client requirements