Essential Job Functions:
- Adheres to safety policies and strives to maintain our outstanding safety record
- Keeps work area, tools, supplies and equipment clean and organized.
- Coordinate Measuring Machine Programming.
- Layout Inspection Using CMM.
- Prepare Advanced Quality Planning
- Process failure mode and effects analysis
- Control plan development
- Flow chart development
- Prepare Production Part Approval Process Documents for Submission to Customer.
- Create Quality Control Documentation.
- Administer Rejection Corrective Action System.
- Perform Gage Reproducibility and Repeatability.
- Administer Gage Calibration Recall System.
- Execute Design of Experiments for Optimizing Various Molding Processes.
- Implement Statistical Process Control on processes to attain up to 3-sigma capability on product dimensions.
- Investigate and Provide Objective Evidence Concerning Customer Requirements / Complaints.
- To Provide Instructions for Gage Selection, Utilization and Training.
- Set and track quality assurance goals.
- Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors and technicians to ensure legal compliance.
Other Job Functions:
- Performs other job-related and department-related duties as assigned
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- BS degree in related Engineering field or 3+ years of experience in quality engineering.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Experience in injection molding plastic industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of quality principles, ISO 13485, QMS, and statistical analysis.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively and professionally with employees at all levels and senior management.
- Experience with IQMS is a plus.
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Preferred but not required: candidate with hands-on engineering knowledge of plastic injection molding including part manufacturability, processing, and tooling design.
- Must have excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work safely and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to clearly communicate and interact with all levels of personnel professionally
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions and complete work independently
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to push, pull, lift, and carry up to 50 pounds
- Standing, walking, bending, reaching, kneeling.
- Possibility of exposure to noise, uncontrolled temperatures, and chemicals
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Document management: 1 year (Preferred)