Due to the nature of our work, US Citizenship is required for all positions.
- Minimum Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in an engineering program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). Skill building experience must demonstrate either deeper technical specialization or additional cross-disciplinary knowledge. Graduate research experience may be recognized.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and initiative.
- Pre-placement physical examination, which includes a drug screen, is required. MSTS maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing
- Must have a valid driver's license.
MSTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. MSTS is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
THIS IS A PIPELINE REQUISITION TO IDENTIFY QUALIFIED EXTERNAL CANDIDATES FOR POTENTIAL FUTURE JOB OPPORTUNITIES.
We are looking for qualified and motivated students that just graduated or will be graduating in an engineering program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) in the next year.
- Contributes to solutions of assignment-related problems and issues with a limited scope and of basic complexity, using a well-defined set of technologies. Solutions use established basic standards, practices and procedures as well as technical knowledge to address problems and complete tasks. Focus is on applying academic knowledge to the work environment and developing good work/team habits. Solutions may require evaluation of standards and processes.
- Supports field programs and designs using pre-determined principles and practices.
- May select and implement computer applications for their field.
- Contributes to designs, strategies, reports and technical proposals.
- Assists in performing design and technical analysis activities using prescribed codes and standards, computer software, and generally accepted best management practices.
- Minimally/occasionally coordinates discipline information with other departments within the company and with outside vendors. Works with outside contacts as required to obtain relevant information.
If you’re looking for an interesting, fulfilling career, you’ve come to the right place!
At Mission Support and Test Services, LLC (MSTS), we’re a dynamic team of employees who manage and operate the Nevada National Security Site (NNSS), formerly known as the Nevada Test Site. A premier outdoor, indoor and underground national laboratory for unique, high-level experiments, the NNSS has offices across the country, including Southern Nevada; Santa Barbara and Livermore, California; Washington, D.C.; and Albuquerque and Los Alamos, New Mexico. We’re dedicated to working together as a team to keep our nation safe. Join us!
MSTS is a limited liability company consisting of Honeywell International Inc. (Honeywell), Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs), and Stoller Newport News Nuclear, Inc. (SN3).