Maintenance Note: We are working to enhance our job application process. Our job application system for this job listing will be unavailable until Tuesday, December 24th at 8pm EST. If you would like to apply for this position in the interim please click the 'Send Email' button to email us an attached resume, please include your First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number in the body of the email. Our team will be in touch with you shortly.
During this time, we encourage you to continue searching our open positions, but note that the application link will be unavailable.
Thank you for your interest in GDIT.
Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
Experienced with Oracle, UNIX, C, C++.
Strong previous experience developing and performing formalized software security testing and auditing.
Experienced in LDAP integration.
Working knowledge of KSH Shell, FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria Certification, JSIG processes, STIG process.
Familiar with CISCO ASA, switching, routing and configuration.
1. Plans, develops, tests, and documents highly complex applications programs.
2. Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
3. Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
4. Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
5. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as users manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
6. Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
7. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
8. Performs research on emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced programmers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related computer programming experience.
Must have Current Final Secret with investigation in the last 5 years.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.