Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
Animates for the Manufacturing partner, the industrialization of standard materials enabling the achievement of product and industrial performance targets, by controlling the associated risks.
Assists the Manufacturing in the resolution of simple issues related to the material in Marche Courante.
Perform Risk Analysis.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
1) Industrialization and management of associated risks:
2) Technical Support for the Marche Courante:
- Leads the development and industrialization of standard materials (project Central or Local) in compliance with the definition specifications (Risks R1) and industrial constraints (Risks R2 / R3) (Ex: compliance rate Indus, Synthesis according to MDI Dossier).
- Industrializes the minor changes in the product / process couple by applying quality planning and the corresponding tools and methods (Ex: RI process, MDI material ...).
3) Referentials / Tools and Methods:
- Assists the workshop to solve “Marche courante” issues requiring a simple methodology (short loop, ...) and contributes to the improvement of the indicators of the workshop (TRS, rate of non-conformities ...).
Moving Forward Together:
- Applies known central referentials and their local implementation (FTM application, DDM, IRG, MDI ...).
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin’s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes list of “Most Diverse Place to Work” and “Best Employer for New Grads”
- Fortune list of “World Most Admired Companies”
- Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
- Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Paternity leave
- Maternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship