Join Rieth-Riley and help our team Pave the Road to Success! Rieth-Riley is a team of motivated, highly qualified individuals who are committed to the success of each and every project. The employee owners at Rieth-Riley proudly remain dedicated to moving forward. It's the way we think, the way we act — the way we approach every road, parking lot, and a residential driveway project. We are a 100% employee-owned company. So, we truly think like owners and take personal pride and care in every project we construct. We offer competitive wages and an excellent fringe benefit package.
Oversees and directs all onsite administrative, operational, and technical aspects of projects including estimating, labor, equipment, materials, and subcontractors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accurately estimate quantities and productions/crews required
- Evaluate design options and recommend alternative solutions or approaches as needed to secure work
- Review proposal requirements
- Review plans/specifications
- Negotiate and secure contracts
- Complete job setup including subcontracts and purchase orders
- Schedule work, equipment, personnel, supplies, materials, and subcontractors in cooperation with the project superintendent to complete projects as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues for the project including coordinating with project superintendent, city, county, state engineers, craft unions and subcontractors
- Ensure company procedures, policies, quality, and labor agreements are maintained
- Ensure implementation of safety programs
- Authorize and approve all project transactions for materials and subcontractors
- Track job costs and accurately project cost to complete – complete fiscal responsibility
- Monitor daily job costs/receivables to understand current costs/trends of the work as executed
- Maintain positive customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
- Review and approve pay estimates and/or generate billings
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred and two (2) years’ minimum of experience in related field
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Organization skills
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Estimating software
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state of federal law.
Individuals with disabilities that require reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application process should contact Rieth-Riley’s Human Resources Department by phone 574-875-5183.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Estimating: 5 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page: