Full-time position for a Senior Structural Engineer (Bridge Design Engineer).
Role: Work will include bridge and freeway structures design and inspection.
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering with fifteen (15) plus years of structural design experience in bridge design and/or other types of infrastructure design.
- Must be experienced in AASHTO LRFD design guide.
- Must be experienced in non-linear design and seismic analysis.
- Must have working knowledge of CSIBridge, SAP, RISA, and AutoCad at a minimum.
- Must be willing to work on all types of infrastructure projects.
- Professional Structural License required. Must be able to get Hawaii Structural Engineering license within one year.
Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 10 years (Required)
- Professional Structural (Required)