Project Manager - LOOKNorth
At C-CORE, we are committed to investing in people and creating a dynamic and rewarding employment experience. C-CORE is seeking a Project Manager to work with its highly skilled team of business professionals, engineers and scientists. If you are a self-motivated team player and committed to excellence, this may be your opportunity.
C-CORE conducts R&D and provides research-based advisory services, delivering innovative engineering and technology solutions to national and international clients. Over the past 44 years, we have built a world-class team of over 80 dedicated professionals, with a reputation for excellence in Remote Sensing, Ice Engineering, and Geotechnical Engineering.
Applying your skills and knowledge, you will be responsible for managing multiple full project life-cycles, writing and maintaining effective project documentation and controlling change management while working as part of a team for new and existing clients. You will also be accountable for project quality assurance, performance monitoring, and adding to the continuous improvement of project management practices.
- Project management using a mix of internal staff and 3rd party suppliers to successfully deliver projects in a matrix management environment
- Ensure all engagements are completed as proposed and client satisfaction is achieved.
- Build and nurture client relationships.
- Report all project and execution activities and associated metrics.
- Create and maintain detailed level project plans
- Drive collaboration and teamwork to execute the plan and monitor progress against the plan
- Carry out effective and proactive risk, issue & change management
- The successful candidate will possess a degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of proven skill and experience;
- 2+ years of proven Project Management experience:
- Excellent problem solving, strong client facing, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in managing projects using a variety of proven project management principles and methodologies (adapting to client needs);
- A high degree of organization skills with excellent attention to detail;
- A high energy level with a dynamic, positive and ‘can do’ style;
- An ability to work under pressure against short timescales;
- Formal PM training ideally complemented by completion of a Project Management Professional (PMP®) designation
- Be able to work independently, be self-motivated, and be creative
- Be able to keep abreast of emerging trends in regards to social media and digital marketing
St. John’s, NL
C-CORE is committed to investing in people and creating a dynamic, rewarding employment experience.
Qualified applicants should forward their résumé electronically. Please quote Project Manager in your application. For further information, please refer to C-CORE website (www.c-core.ca).
Deadline for submission: September 13, 2019
C-CORE thanks all those who apply; however, only those whose skills most closely match the position will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- project management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)