Engineer, Electrochemical Technology Development
Who we are:
Carbon International LLC is solving the problem of global warming by using proprietary technology to transform the greenhouse gas CO2 into valuable commodity carbon nanotubes (CNTs). C2CNT directly removes and eliminates the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and from power plants, industrial processes, transportation, and CO2 domestic sources. Carbon International LLC provides a disruptive product as a lighter and stronger replacement to steel and aluminum.
We are looking for new members to join this incredible team. Are you enthusiastic, motivated, and looking to join a team at the ground level? Be a part of this amazing opportunity in Venice, FL. http://www.c2cnt.com/
Reporting directly to the Founder and Chief Scientist, the Electrochemical Technology Development Engineer is responsible for performing research, design and development of test processes, equipment, software, hardware, and modules. In addition to other duties to support organizational goals.
· Responsible for technology pathfinding, development, and design material.
· Responsible for the development of assembly/test process & equipment.
· Must conduct design review, design/test prototype, resolve design and implementation issues.
· Must meet production quality and reliability requirements and update prototype/equipment as needed through product life cycle.
· Responsible for generating novel approaches to issues and implementing solutions aligned with organizational goals.
· Responsible for travel between locations within the Sarasota to Subcontractors area to perform onsite supervision, monitoring, testing, and make changes or adjustments as needed.
· performing onsite supervisor, monitoring, testing, and supervising.
· Communicates clearly with contract personnel during modification and/or adjustment of equipment.
· Ensures a high level of health and safety for themselves and team members.
· Other duties as required.
Required skills and Qualifications:
· BSc, or MSc (preferred)in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Materials Science), or in Science (Physics or Chemistry).
· 2 years+ experience in similar position.
· Good, working, hands-on knowledge of.
· Instrumentation such as TEM, SEM, XRD, etc.
· Analytical chemistry techniques.
· Familiarity with Microsoft analysis and presentation software.
· Demonstrated passion and interest in the organization’s values and goals.
· Detail-oriented with mechanical aptitude and hands-on troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
· Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Must have a personal commitment to and experience with a strong safety culture
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must have strong attention to detail and demonstration problem solving skills.
· Proven ability with collaboration and working as part of a team.
· Must be able to travel between locations within the Sarasota area.
· Must have a Valid US Driver’s License and Clear Driver’s Abstract.
· Must be flexible to work for extended, non-standard hours whenever there is a requirement.
· Must be comfortable with physical demands including standing, walking for periods of time and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Do you have a BSc, or MSc in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Materials Science), or in Science (Physics or Chemistry)?
- Are you flexible to work for extended, non-standard hours when required?
- Are you familiar with TEM, SEM, XRD?
- Electrochemical Technology Development: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location