- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
- We are looking for an innovative Civil engineer in training with hydraulics/hydrology background to perform engineering as it relates to designing and constructing stormwater facilities and reservoirs as well as dredging and sediment removal.
- Candidate will need to see project from conception through to completion.
- A qualified candidate will possess the knowledge required to navigate USACE permitting and other regulatory agencies.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Candidate will need to have strong administrative skills with many moving parts.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Hydraulics and Hydrology : 1 year (Required)
- CAD software: 1 year (Preferred)