ServiceDesk Technician Mid
Facilities Systems Branch (FSB), Marine Corps Information Technology Center(MCITC) – Kansas City 2306 East Bannister Road, Kansas City,Missouri 64131
Contingent on Contract Award
Active Secret Clearance Required
Cask is a leading Management Consultingfirm specializing in delivering business and technical expertise to clientsacross commercial and government markets. Join the many happy employees atCask! We have been named a top 5 firm to work for by Consulting Magazine for 5of the past 6 years.
The FSB Service Desk Technician (Mid) is responsible for thetriage, follow up, communication, routing, and escalation of all ticketsescalated by Junior Service Desk Technicians.
Act as the routine contact point, receiving and handling escalated requests for support.
Responds to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution.
Provide second line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates unresolved issues as appropriate.
Assist with the development of standards, and apply the standards to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
Contributes to creation of support documentation.
- Maintainup-to-date knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Implementbest practices for systems over which this position has been designatedresponsible, following guidance provided by FSB Administrators and Engineers.
- Providereporting for systems over which this position has been designated responsible.
- Carryout defined tasks as established by FSB Administrators and Engineers.
- Performtroubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of outages and other problems withweb servers, application servers, and database servers utilizing existingdocumentation, knowledge base articles, or guidance from Subject Matter Experts(SME).
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Education, training, or professionalexperience working with various Information Technology Platforms
- 2+ Years’ Experience working on aservice desk
- BS in ComputerScience, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study plus (6) years ofexperience
- DoD SecretClearance
- US Citizenship
Cask is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as aprotected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual witha disability.