Meet our professionals
An employer of choice
CGI Federal is currently seeking a Test and Evaluation Engineer to provide subject matter expertise on warfare requirements and testing to the VIRGINIA Class Submarine Program Office (NAVSEA PMS450).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Advise the VIRGINIA Class Warfare Requirements and Test Division Director on Developmental and Operatonal Test entry requirements.
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders determining Verification, Validation and Accreditaion plans for Models and Simulations used in program office testing.
- Serve as liason to NUWC and ONI in the development of the Validated Online Threat (VOLT) report for the program office.
- Provide technical support to the program office in the drafting and promulgation of Acquisition and Test documents, to include revisions to the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Modeling and Simulation Suppot Plan (MSSP) and Target/Threat Validation Report (TTVR).
- Support develoment of policies, procedures and test plans for projected at-sea trials.
- Represent the Program Office at meetings with Test and Evaluation stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of related experience.
- Experience with systems and data modeling techniques.
- Ability to successfully complete the CGI Federal Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
- Ability to maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
Experience with U.S. Navy Submarine Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence (C4I) systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a working knowledge of the Navy Correspondence Manual SECNAV M-5216.5
- Strong Microsoft Programs skills
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Computer Science, or Electronics field and 10 years of related operational experience with equivalent technical training, OR, Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) (any level) certification in Information Technology, Test and Evaluation or Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering desired.
Working knowledge of the Navy Operational and Developmental Testing including the Integrated Evaluation Framework
- Working knowledge of the NAVSEA acquisition process.
- Experience with U.S. Navy Submarine Combat Control and Sonar systems.
- Active duty experience in U.S. Submarine Force.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.