Openbay is looking for a motivated, full-time QA Automation Engineer to help set-up and maintain a testing system for web and mobile. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion and commitment to quality software, loves learning new and emerging technologies, and has a “roll up your sleeves and dive in” attitude.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
- Designing and building automation framework to support integration, regression and functional testing on mobile (iOS & Android) and web platforms (Ruby & VueJS)
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and automated test scripts.
- Driving adoption of standards and ensuring best practices for software test development.
- Writing, executing, and maintaining manual and automated test procedures.
- Testing product usability, compatibility, security, accessibility, and performance.
- Monitoring systems for consistent user experience. Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Working with product owners and researchers in spec and design reviews providing insights based on knowledge of the product and user interaction.
- 3+ years proven work in software quality assurance and testing.
- Ruby unit testing (rspec).
- Android and iOS testing frameworks.
- Monitoring and performance testing.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to quality, an enthusiasm for testing and a self-starter.