DPH Health Hazard Programming Analyst (594922)
Six Forks Road, Raleigh NC
In Person Only
This is a part time effort for approximately up to 16-20 hours a week at Onsite.
NC DHHS Division of Public Health is seeking a Part-time Expert Programmer/Analyst with expertise in GUPTA/SQL. This role will be supporting the existing application within the Health Hazards Control arena.
NC DHHS Division of Public Health is seeking a Part-time Expert Programmer/Analyst with expertise in GUPTA/SQL. Experience must be in supporting the identification/resolution of problems in existing applications related to Health Hazards Control arena. Able to work without assistance; provide advice to program; able to manage complex work efforts; may have advanced education with deep industry experience.
Experience must include but not limited to:
1. Support GUPTA, SQL based processes by maintaining existing application processes front, middle and data base.
2. Support of asbestos and lead-based credit, certify and permit processes
3. Incorporate configuration changes to software applications to meet program need
4. Ensure viability of existing data access, data structures, data manipulation, programming, testing and implement maintenance changes
5. Perform unit test configuration changes and bug fixes and keep system and user documentation current
Description (including, but not limited to):
- Able to work onsite without assistance; can provide leadership to others
- Able to manage highly complex work efforts;
- May have advanced education;
- May have extensive industry experience. Local candidates preferred.
- Development and enhancement of applications based on established design specifications
- Analysis, design, coding, component/assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
- Implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements
- Writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions, maintenance (including production support)
- Unit testing applications and developing system and user documentation
1. GUPTA Expertise. Required 7 Years
2. SQL Expertise. Required 5 Years
3. Be familiar with permits, accreditation/certification associated with health hazard control processes. Required 7 Years
4. Perform database integrity checks for corruption and resolution. Required 7 Years
5. Extract information for reporting to various required state and federal entities. Required 7 Years
6. Resolve code bugs, test and incorporate. Required 7 Years
7. Do user administration and support of rights and access. Required 3 Years
8. This is a part time effort for approximately up to 16-20 hours a week. Required