Do you get excited by the thought of creating tools and apps that impact thousands of people? Are you a data-driven developer who constantly tests new approaches and automates as much as possible? Are you the type of person who loves knowing that their job has an impact on a company’s bottom line? If so, you’re the Marketing Developer we’re looking for!
The role of the Marketing Developer is to whip up web apps, landing pages, tracking solutions, chatbots, and anything else that aids in marketing and lead generation. Above and beyond web design, you will need to be familiar with front-end coding principles and the abilities and limitations of web clients. If that sounds like a piece of cake, we want to hear from you.
- Prioritizing and executing technical work required to achieve marketing’s goals
- Developing and testing marketing applications that aid in generating leads, presentations, and ultimately revenue
- Researching, planning, executing, and iterating on growth marketing techniques for driving customer acquisition
- Working with the web developers of our corporate site to make relevant updates, improve our conversion rates, and drive results through new tools and features
- Being responsible for the SEO-related and conversion-related aspects of our corporate site, including alerts in Search Console, integrations with lead generation plugins, etc.
- Working closely with all members of the demand generation team to ensure they have the technical resources and tracking to execute their strategies properly
- Ensuring the correct setup and tracking of our web properties and lead generation programs, including landing pages, tracking pixels, tag management systems, etc.
- Guiding junior web developers on web standards and processes
- Helping bring efficiencies to the marketing team with automation and innovation.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in web development (experience at software development companies considered a strong asset)
- A solid understanding of web design & development
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks, strong self-management, and organizational skills
- Flexible to adjust to evolving business needs with ability to understand objectives and communicate with business and technical partners.
- BONUS: Knowledge & experience in SEO, lead optimization, and funnel management
- BONUS: Knowledge of BigQuery, Google Tag Manager, and/or Google Data Studio