We are seeking a Smart and Ambitious Salesforce Development Manager who shares our passion for building cool solutions to solve our client’s complex problems. This position is accountable for the technical solutions developed by our Chicago-based Salesforce Development team. The Development Manager is responsible for the supporting the design of solutions based on requirements defined by our Project Teams, and ensuring that work is delivered by the development team meets the requirements and quality expectations of our clients.
Our entire team is hands on and act as more than just code monkeys, so we are looking for someone that is excited to be engaged in the entire solutioning and project delivery process.
- Managing Developer I and Developer II team members as direct reports.
- Developing and maintaining a Dev Ops process, and ensuring that the team adheres to the process.
- Creating technical designs based on functional specifications.
- Designing and implement integrations between Salesforce and other legacy systems (both web service and ETL based).
- Full Spectrum Development both on and off the Salesforce.com Platform that adheres to industry best practices.
- Participating in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- As needed involvement in the Sales Cycle (solution definition, proof of concept, estimation).
- Proactively engaging in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Providing technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Mentoring and training all development resources.
- Supporting Integrations between various IT platforms.
- Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business.
- 6+ years experience in enterprise application development or equivalent.
- 2+ years managing direct reports.
- 4+ years experience developing on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with GIT source control.
- Proven experience with web services (SOAP/REST) and related technologies (XML/JSON)
- Proven experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Proven ability to design, develop and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Expert knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Expert knowledge of system integration.
- Experience in Agile or Waterfall Development
- Ability to generate client sign-off and commitment for project deliverables.
- Ready to come to work positive and deliver results every day.
- Experience developing for enterprise cloud applications (Salesforce.com is ++)
- Salesforce.com or other Technology certifications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance