Walsworth, a top-five book printer, top-10 magazine printer and the only family-owned printer of yearbooks, is seeking a full time Mobile Application Developer.
The position can be located in our Marceline, Missouri location, our Saint Joseph, Michigan location or our Overland Park, Kansas location.
The Mobile Application Developer is responsible for creating, maintaining and implementing the source code to develop mobile and web-based applications. This includes, but is not limited to HTML content, API development and CSS.
- A four-year college degree is preferred
- Have working experience of:
- API webservices REST and SOAP
- Other experience areas that are of value:
- Adobe product knowledge
- Java and IQuery knowledge
For more information about our company go to www.walsworth.com/walsworth/careers
Compensation is commensurate with experience and accompanies a competitive benefits package.
Walsworth is an equal opportunity/disability/veteran employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe product, Java, IQuery: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply