If you want career stability, great benefits and recognition for a job well-done; join the world’s #1 manufacturer of convertible topping and a leading manufacturer of interior automotive trim in North America! Haartz is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. As a member of our team you will enjoy a high-energy environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. If you are an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer you won’t want to miss this opportunity! Apply Today!
Some Job Responsibilities
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will:
- Establish and maintain customer relations for quality related issues.
- Investigate customer and internal issues. Lead internal team to implement corrective actions.
- Monitor material performance of assigned programs. Identify and communicate concerns to Production, Process and R&D teams.
- Develop, review and submit Construction and Color approval packages to various OEM’s.
- Complete and submit PPAPs to Haartz customers.
- Complete and submit IMDS information as well as tracking and communicating of submission status.
- Represent Quality in APQP teams.
More details at time of interview.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Plastics or related engineering field with 0 to 5 years’ experience.
Applicant must be available to work flexible schedules and willing to travel.
This position is located in Acton, Massachusetts.
To find out more about our company you can visit our website at www.haartz.com.
We offer an excellent, competitive salary and immediate benefits program that includes health, dental, basic life and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) and profit sharing once eligibility requirements are met.
Qualified candidates please e-mail resume to hr@haartzcom.
Please send resume attached in Word or PDF format.
EOE No Phone Calls, Please.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Company's Facebook page: