POSITION: Writer – Developer
LOCATION: Fort Jackson, South Carolina
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- POIs and LPs shall be reviewed, revised or created
- Perform training, training development and training support tasks that are determined relevant for a writer-developer.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- Be familiar with TR 350-70, Army Learning Policy and Systems and its supporting pamphlets. Recommendations for experience and education are:
- Experience: 3 + years Human Resources, and/or Postal experience with knowledge in training and education product development in the institutional domain.
- Knowledge of Training Development Capability (TDC): The ability to effectively and efficiently use TDC to review, revise or create POIs and LPs.
- Experience with Automated Military Postal System (AMPS)
Job Type: Full-time
- Postal (AMPS): 3 years (Required)
- Writer Developer: 3 years (Preferred)