· Must be U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
Currently seeking a Sensor Engineer for an available opening. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
Responsibilities of the Sensor Project Engineer
· Engineer and develop sensors used on heavy duty equipment.
· Work with designer/manufacturer to improve sensors.
· Participate in the field testing of new sensor technology by coordinating parts being placed on vehicles.
· Track these components for failures, usage, and any other pertinent information.
· Troubleshoot failures back to root cause.
· Coordinate all activities for technical customers, suppliers, and technicians to speed research of new sensor technologies.
· Create when necessary, application and design guidelines.
· Prepare and deliver technical status presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint software.
· Conduct cross-functional design reviews and document them.
· Pursue patent opportunities that offer comparative advantages.
· Lead efforts to perform research of sensor technologies utilizing the internet, universities, and researchers.
Requirements of the Sensor Project Engineer
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
· Project management skills
· Basic Electronic Controls Understanding and Capability
· Problem solving skills
· Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Minitab
· Knowledge of Six Sigma Tools
· Basic assessment capability of one technology versus another
· Mechanical aptitude
Education Requirements of the Sensor Project Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering
Job Type: Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Relevant Work : 2 years (Required)
- Currently BAA is not offering visa sponsorship for this role. Do you now, or will you in the future, require employer sponsorship?