We are seeking a Full Time Civil Engineer with P.E. license, and at least 2-5 years’ experience in water resources, groundwater and surface water hydrology, and water systems engineering. Design and project management experience required. Graduate degree and understanding of environmental and water right regulations are preferred. Would like applicant to have an Idaho P.E. License or be able to obtain by comity.
Visit our webpage at www.brockwayeng.com for more information on our company.
Applicants must have:
- At least 2-5 years’ experience.
- P.E. license, or ability to obtain by comity.
- Experience with environmental and water resources regulatory agencies.
- Experience with management of construction projects.
- Excellent writing, communication, and personal skills.
- Desire to work in a small, science-based firm with solid client base.
- Ability to perform design work according to accepted engineering standards.
- Ability to professionally solicit work and prepare proposals.
Brockway Engineering, PLLC is a team of engineers and scientists serving Idaho and the surrounding region. We're both a traditional design firm and an applied science consulting company, with a focus on hydraulics, hydrology, environmental science, and water resources. We strive to provide advice and solutions based on top-notch science and state-of-the-art analysis techniques. Our projects range from small and simple to large and complex, but all our clients are equally important and receive the same high degree of service. We offer competitive wages, paid holidays, vacation time, and health insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
- hydrology: 2 years (Preferred)
- civil engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- A valid PE license (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift