USI Consultants, Inc. is seeking a Roadway/Transportation Engineer with 0-6 years of experience for our Indianapolis Office.
USI is a family-oriented company culture that strives to help you develop into the best version of you with exciting and challenging projects combined with internal/external training and mentoring.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities –
· Responsible for transportation and geometric roadway design, plan development, public presentation, specification writing, drainage calculations, quantity calculations, cost estimating, utility coordination, permitting, and technical report writing
· Assist in the recruitment of new talent and contribute to a positive company culture
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements –
· 0-6 years of professional work experience in transportation design
· Bachelor of Science (BSCE) in Civil Engineering
· Indiana Professional Engineer Licensure or ability to obtain one in four years
· Working knowledge of INDOT Design Manual standards, specifications, and procedures
· Have working knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D
· Basic experience in programming, macros, or task automation
· Strong sense of organization
USI Consultants, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include profit sharing, flexible work hours, paid holidays, professional organization memberships, medical/dental benefits, short-term and long-term disability, term life insurance and traditional/Roth 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
EEO: USI Consultants, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
· Flexible work hours
· Overtime is paid at 1.5 times regular pay
· Annual Performance Based Bonus
· Annual Profit Sharing (5%-10% of total wages)
· Two professional organization memberships
· Education - 100% Tuition Reimbursement
· Costco or Sam’s Club Membership
· Leave (vacation, bereavement, etc.)
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Job Type: Full-time