B32 Engineering is a professional engineering and consulting services firm, nationally recognized as a leader in the ice rink industry for specializing in the design of ice systems. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to become part of our design team that works on ice rink projects across the U.S.ranging from NHL and college ice arena facilities to community and outdoor skating rinks. We are seeking an exceptional,energetic and talented individual to become part of our experienced team of professionals.
- Design and engineering
- CAD drafting of preliminary and final design documents (drawings and specifications)
- Research of new applications, technologies and design alternatives
- Construction administration and inspection
- Client meetings and presentations
- Project management
- Other related duties.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4 Year Degree in civil or mechanical engineering - REQUIRED
- 2 to 10 years civil engineering experience - REQUIRED
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit software REQUIRED
- Ability to go into the field, take measurements, and generate drawings
- Technical proficiency in engineering design
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple disciplines concurrently
- Attend to details and meet deadlines
- Manage projects and clients
- Capacity to work independently and within a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Flexible, adaptable, and available to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and take effective action
- Experience with managing tasks and data evaluation
- Strong desire to manage and learn new technologies.
B32 Engineering Group offers competitive salaries and employee benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off