What we do
Design Everest is an innovative and fast-growing company. We are an engineering firm and technology startup, using technology to innovate and differentiate in the AEC field and bring engineering and design services to the residential and commercial construction industry.
We are seeking an experienced senior structural engineer to join our Engineering design team on a full-time basis. This is the perfect opportunity for experienced engineers with an entrepreneurial spirit to come onboard. The position would involve structural engineering of a variety of projects including custom homes, additions, remodels, retail, restaurant, and a variety of tenant improvement and additions to existing structures.
What’s in it for you!
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
- Work from home and avoid commuting!
- Flexible work schedule and manage your own hours
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Paid time off and 11 company holidays a year
- Company contribution to health insurance
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in Structural Engineering/Civil Engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant structural experience (residential, wood frame)
- Current SE California license.
- Drive towards knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company.
- Technically savvy and have an aptitude to learn technical details and environments.
- A passion for constant improvement - always looking to do things better (both personally, as part of a team and for the company).
- Capable of prioritizing and allocating resources to / focus efficiently on multiple projects.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical parties to overcome obstacles and deliver results.
Job Type: Full-time
- residential structural design: 10 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedules