Civil Engineer / Senior Project Manager
Van Cleef Engineering Associates (VCEA) is a mid-size consulting civil engineering firm with offices in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. The firm provides land development and municipal engineering services, including structural, transportation, geotechnical, surveying and construction inspection.
Our Mercer County office in Hamilton, NJ is currently seeking resumes from qualified candidates with tremendous growth potential for a senior level civil engineer position.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, NJPE required;
- Minimum of 5- 10 years of experience with all facets of the land development, stormwater management design, environmental permitting and public capital improvement projects including bidding;
- Complete understanding of the New Jersey Municipal Land Use Law and Local Public Contracts Law;
- Complete understanding of New Jersey Stormwater Management regulations as well as other NJDEP regulations affecting land development;
- Excellent Project Management and Client Development experience necessary
- Ability to complete and manage project design;
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D a plus;
- Experience in Municipal/School capital improvement planning, design, bidding and construction a plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Van Cleef Engineering Associates offers medical insurance including Blue Cross / Blue Shield medical plan, dental and vision coverage. Additional benefits include 401(k) savings plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, life insurance, long term disability, tuition reimbursement, flexible work hours, gym membership reimbursement and flexible spending plan. Salary commensurate with experience.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex. Van Cleef Engineering Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls or recruiter or agency inquiries regarding this position.
We thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time