Thompson Concrete is seeking a Project Coordinator to work out of our construction offices. This is an ideal position for a candidate that is currently seeking construction management degree or a tradesman looking to move into management.
- Coordinate paperwork and information flow between office and field staff including purchase orders, coordinating material deliveries and inspections, and managing documents/drawings.
- Work with General Contractors, Architects, Engineers and Municipalities to transmit and receive drawings, RFI’s, submittals and drawing revisions. Track all to make sure latest information is distributed to appropriate
- Assist Operations Manager in monitoring schedule and production and improving systems to manage the business moving
- Assist estimator in preparing takeoffs and issue change requests based on material bids received during the estimating and work with vendors to negotiate best cost.
- Associates degree in construction management or relevant experience
- Must be proficient in the MS Office Suite of programs to include Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Bluebeam/PDF experience helpful
- Commercial Concrete experience helpful
- Willingness to work in all weather, this position will involve a fair amount of time working in the field.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Project Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off