Our client an industry-leading union contractor providing a full spectrum of demolition and excavation services to private developers, general contractors, industrial and public works clients throughout the west coast. Our scope of expertise includes every conceivable type of project including building demolition, selective demolition, industrial, marine, transportation, bridge removal, remediation, complete site decommissioning, plant closure, asset recovery and recycling, excavation and site preparation.
The Earthwork Estimator is responsible for calculating the cost of a broad range of projects. The goal is to provide accurate information that will help in operations and strategic planning. Performs quantity takeoffs, creates estimate and produces proposal. Works with the Chief Estimator and Project Manager. The Earthwork Estimator prepares cost estimates by analyzing requests for proposals, reviewing bid instructions, blueprints, specifications, and related bid documents. Works with subcontractors and vendors to obtain proposal pricing to incorporate in the bid estimate.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction management or relevant field
- 5 years heavy civil projects estimating experience: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 + Plus Years Heavy Civil /Public Works/Structures Experience
- Strong Background in Structures Construction
- 15+ years of managing self-performing Dirt, Underground and Paving projects
- Computer literate, excellent written/communication skills; On-Screen Take-off, Earthworks, Bid2Win HCSS/Heavy Job
- Skill in managing multiple projects upwards of $50M+
- Approximately $130-160k/yr Base Salary, DOE
- company-paid health, dental and vision plans, HSA, FSA,
- Life Insurance and
- 401k plan with employer match and
- profit sharing.
- Comprehensive Annual Bonus Program
- 3+ Weeks’ Vacation/PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Vehicle Allowance
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable
To apply, please email cover letter, resume and project list to the email provided. Also, please include on your project list detailing type and size, location, contract value, and your personal involvement in these projects and claims.
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc Profile: The G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Our Services uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty, and integrity. All searches are held in the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our candidates
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
- estimating: 5 years (Preferred)
- excavation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off