Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide daily support to plant operations supporting plant specification goals.
- Plan and implement all controls related activities.
- Supports implementation and installation of new and rebuilt equipment.
- Continuous improvement of equipment and processes towards improving reliability and technology.
- Maintains communication with work groups to assure proper implementation of projects.
- Responsible for IATF16949 documentation requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent training required.
- Technical certification with PLC
- CNC Controls preferred
- Experience with LabView is a plus
- 3 plus years of work experience in Controls Engineering with plant floor experience.
- Experience in automotive seating.
- Technical Capacity
- Computer Proficiency
- Advanced knowledge of safety requirements involving electrical engineering
- Allen Bradley PLC, Controls Logix, Servo Controllers, FactoryTalk, HMI products and software
- Working knowledge of NEC and ANSI codes
- Familiarity with automotive specifications
- CAD software
- Knowledge of traceability & data tracking
- Ability to make changes to electrical prints as needed
- Working knowledge of Basic, C and Visual Basic programming
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel including customers & suppliers
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Allen-Bradley PLC Programming: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement