9Wood, Inc. is currently recruiting candidates for a full-time Manufacturing Engineer. This role is responsible to develop and continuously improve production processes that meet functional requirements and achieve first time quality.
Annual salary for this position starts at $51,225 - $60,479/yr (doe) with annual compensation appraisals. Health benefits begin the first of the month after 60 days with additional benefits beginning after 90 days.
A degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering (or related) is required, along with 2-5 years experience in Manufacturing Engineering.
Manufacturing Engineer responsibilities will include:
· Working with and sustaining an effective team capable of producing required outputs
· Being the first point of contact for issues identified in production
· Ensuring product and project information satisfies the design intent and can be predictably manufactured as measured by percent on-time to the shipping buffer (with no rework)
· Designing and documenting a QC process in agreement with the Production Manager such that production can predictably manufacture
· Executing production priorities and ensuring they are under control
· Standardizing Manufacturing Engineering and Supply Chain functions that prove effective, reliable, and responsive
To be successful in this role you must:
· Understand manufacturing methods
· Be intellectually curious. 9Wood employs standards and practices that may not be known to you (LEAN, Demand Driven, TOC). You must have the desire to not only learn but embrace our methods
· Communicate effectively to your teammates and various departments within our company
About 9Wood, Inc.
Located in downtown Springfield, 9Wood is a manufacturer of high-end architectural wood ceilings. Our projects have won awards across the country and we are recognized as one of the leading custom wood ceiling manufacturers in the nation.
As an open-book company, we value consensus-based decision making, win-win employee agreements and serving our customers well. For more information about our company, please see http://www.9wood.com.
To apply for this position, please respond to this ad and submit a resume and cover letter. Final applicants will be asked to fill out an additional application through our website. A pre-hire drug screen and background check will be performed. 9Wood is an EEOE workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $51,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Manufacturing Engineering: 2 years (Required)
- Springfield, OR 97477 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused