Sefac, being a pioneer in the US market now has over 40 years’ experience in supplying quality and innovative lifting solutions for heavy duty vehicles. We are part of a group of companies including a manufacturer and worldwide distributor of lifting equipment for heavy duty vehicles.
With over 2,000 users of our mobile column lifts, Sefac is one of the leading players in this challenging environment.
To support our development, we have an open position for a Field Service Engineer. This position requires travel 5 days per week in multiple states.
Job title: Field Service Engineer
· You must demonstrate a strong understanding of electro-mechanical systems and travel as dictated by the job.
· Provide onsite service support to users of SEFAC lifts primarily in the central region of the USA as well as nationwide or Canada if needed.
· Repair mobile column lifts on customer’s site (electrically and mechanically)
· Perform Annual inspections of mobile column lifts and sign the certificate of inspection
· Assist the Sales and Service Manager based in our office in Warminster, PA.
· Perform technical diagnostic by phone with customers based in the US or Canada.
· Experience in lift business will be considered as a plus
· Minimum 5 years work experience
· Maintenance electrician license or equivalent
· Must have a valid USA drivers license
· Must be located within 1 hour of a major airport hub (Chicago, Minneapolis …)
· Expertise in Mechanic and electric troubleshooting
· Proven experience in parts and service sales; to be versed in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
· Great customer relations
· Safe and proper presentation on Customer site
· Good computer skills (MS Office, Skype, Drop Box …)
· Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
· A team player with high level of dedication and a positive self-starter attitude
· Allowed/able to travel to Canada
· We offer a generous base salary plus benefits (applicants are asked to provide salary history with their resume)
· Laptop and cell phone
· Company van
Our benefits package includes the following:
· Medical insurance
· Simple 401K plan
· 3 weeks of paid vacation, after the first year, plus paid holidays
· Salary - Full time (50 + hours a week)
· High school diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond to this posting with your resume and a motivational letter.
Serious enquiries only will be reviewed.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- related: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel: