P.E. Engineer (multiple disciplines)
Great opportunity in a growing real estate development and architecture firm!
We take empty lots and historic buildings in Kansas City and create new entertainment complexes, office buildings, apartment projects, and restaurants spaces. Help to plan urban renewal, identify new projects, and design current projects to a high level.
As a small, growing business that does projects in the midtown area our group seeks a capable, intelligent self starter who finds solutions to problems and can learn anything quickly. Much of the day is self directed based on an outline of goals and initiatives. A smart, direct, and independently capable individual will succeed in this role. Come grow with us and work to coordinate all the phases required to create new communities.
Members of the design team are responsible for managing multiple projects and processes, as well as managing design and delivery of each project through lease up. This position requires interaction with operations team, business partners, and clients and is responsible to provide engineering drawings on small projects and to manage engineering consultants on large projects.
- Work with team to produce quick concept plans and determine feasibility.
- Project a positive tone and image to the community.
- Coordinate and provide all engineering drawings on projects with select consultants.
- Interface with contractors, prepare weekly project reports.
- Participate in design reviews and value engineering.
- Research competitive initiatives by identifying and evaluating characteristics, market share, pricing, and approach
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- 2-3 years of related experience in a similar position.
- Degree in engineering and ability to seal drawings in Kansas and Missouri
- Proficient in either AutoCad or Revit and Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills including creative and technical writing
Please submit a brief resume and cover letter outlining what would be a great fit for you!
Job Type: Full-time, Part-Time, Contract and remote work options.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract