Quest Commercial Sales Engineer
Due to our tremendous growth we are looking to expand our Team! Therma-Stor LLC, based in Madison, Wisconsin, was established in 1977 as a manufacturer of residential and professional grade climate control and dehumidification equipment, water heaters, and flood restoration tools.
This role is a key member of our Quest Commercial Team. Individual will be responsible for increasing sales and industry status of the Quest brand of products within focus industries. Individual must love meeting people, building relationships, and presenting a technical solution to commercial environments. They must have a self-driven desire to increase sales and an entrepreneurial focus on the overall picture.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create demand by educating industry influencers needing dehumidification solutions in focus industries like Water Treatment, Cold storage, and Municipal
- Exhibit and speak at tradeshows for key growth industries
- Provide continuing education for Engineering, Architect, and HVAC design firms
- Manage long-term relationships with Engineering, Architect, and HVAC design firms
- Persuade Engineers and Architects to specify our products in industrial applications
- Work with marketing to develop an industry strategy focused on the largest opportunities to gain
- Work with marketing and engineering to improve and develop our product portfolio to give our customers the easiest and most effective path to environmental control
- Act as a technical resource for customers and colleagues challenged with application specific issues
- Perform other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job
- AT least 50% travel is expected
- Visit and train personnel at retail stores where our products are sold
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience calling on wholesale distributors, contractors, or similar
- Strong technical acumen and ability to communicate technical details with Engineers, Architects, and HVAC Contractors
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly developed sales tactics including problem solving, leadership, and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations. Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel a must
- A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
For consideration please apply on the Therma-Stor career page.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing Engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Do you have a mechanical engineering degree?