The Process Engineer will work as part of the process team to help support Canon Nanotechnologies (CNT) imprint tools and technologies with an emphasis on defect characterization/mitigation, and metrology support. This will include working directly with customers on their applications using CNT imprint tools and technologies. The Process Engineer will focus on customer application related materials choices, process issues, general tool use support, and metrology support. The Process Engineer will also develop CNT imprinting process related intellectual property.
1. Imprint lithography process development and optimization
2. Design, execute, analyze, and report on experiments
3. Operate wafer inspection systems and various metrology tools. Perform equipment maintenance on imprint and metrology tools.
4. Work closely with internal and external teams and customers to develop, communicate, and implement defect reduction strategies
5. Provide close in support of various imprint applications involving all aspects relating to the use of CNT imprint tools
6. Coordinate and qualify CNT imprints tools and technologies as they relate to specific customer applications
7. Develop team work with customers
8. Generate IP and patents
9. Willing and capable of travel up to 20%
Degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or other relevant engineering or physical science discipline. Masters degree preferred. B.S. and PhD will be considered.
3 years in semiconductor processing or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through a combination of education, training, and experience
Lithography experience preferred
Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills required
Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
Experiment design (DOE) and statistics
JMP or other statistical software
Physical Demands/Work Environment
Position requires continuous physical effort; intermittent and long-term work cycles; standing, walking, sitting, repetitive motion, and lifting up to 25 pounds unassisted. Lifting more than 25 lbs requires additional help. Employee may be required to work at a computer terminal for long periods of time. Employee will be able to hear and understand speech at normal levels and on the telephone. Position requires effective communication skills, verbal and written form. Mental alertness is a must. Employee may be exposed to atmospheric conditions, such as: dust, fumes, noise and varying temperatures. Employee is required to demonstrate continued knowledge of Haz/Com regulations and requirements. Must be able to work in a cleanroom environment, this includes wearing protective clothing. Domestic and International travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement