DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Initiates and maintains liaison with clients and contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
- Prepares or oversees preparation of engineering estimate reports. Utilizes financial forecasting to manage and contain costs.
- Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors. Documents daily resources utilized in performance of work.
- Organizes and directs crewing on field project assignments.
- Assists in obtaining, outfitting and maintaining equipment necessary for project assignment.
- Understands scope of work and identifies differing site conditions or other changes to the scope.
- Identifies and implements alternative production methodologies.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Clemens, MI 48043 (Preferred)
- Construction management: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel: