IdyaFlow Inc. is looking for a smart and digital-savvy Developer to join our awesome team!
Apply Today! If you are passionate about technology, you play with technology, and have shown technology leadership.
WE ARE PROUDLY CANADIAN! As this position is funded by WorkBC program, Candidates MUST BE in British Columbia, Canada.
A growing part of the economy is powered by online marketplace platforms and At IdyaFlow we believe, sharing is the new buying. We help entrepreneurs create the next Airbnb or Uber on every product and service imaginable. IdyaFlow is a cloud-based online solution for peer-to-peer marketplaces that is simple, secure and intuitive. We enable individuals, entrepreneurs, small to medium-sized businesses, and large enterprises to launch a fully functional niche marketplace platform. Check us out at www.idyaflow.com
The Junior Developer is responsible for the design and development of innovative solutions to convert business needs into functional and user-friendly web application software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design user interface and web layouts using industry standards.
- Write high quality source code and programs.
- Troubleshoot, test, and debug web applications.
- Implement secure and efficient processes to serve data user.
- Maintain workplace professionalism and contribution to team related efforts.
- Follow programming guidelines and corporate business policies and procedures.
- Follow corporate security principles.
- Other duties as required.
- IT Certification/Diploma/Degree.
- Expert in JQuery/HTML/CSS/JSON
- Experience in Git, Wordpress
- NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS, Redux project experience
- SQL/NoSQL Database working knowledge
- Understanding on REST API
- Preferred minimum 1 year of web development experience.
- Other language knowledge - Java, Python or PHP
- Fluent in English with proven skills in verbal and written communication, preferred
Thank you for considering our organization.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Expected start date: 2021-07-19
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Web Development: 1 year (preferred)