We're looking for a skilled software engineer passionate about automation, reliability, and devops to join our engineering team as an infrastructure and devops engineer. At RedRoute, you’ll work with us to create the next generation of voice technology and change the way the world communicates.
You’ll help your colleagues make product improvements quickly & deliver value effectively without heartache (automation!). You’ll get new services to production, create effective monitoring and alerting, scale our cloud infrastructure to serve clients across the world, improve our information security, and much more.
At this stage of growth, every engineer makes a huge impact on our tech, product, and company - we’re looking for those ready for the challenge!
- You love taking ownership and making decisions.
- You’re ambitious and self-motivated.
- You want to be involved in all aspects of your company - not just engineering.
- You’re excited by the potential of voice technology, and you’re interested in getting your hands dirty!
What You Have
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with several of the following: Unix/Linux environments, software architecture, CI/CD tools, Ansible, Docker, Asterisk, Terraform, networking, large-scale system design.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- You’ve used ineffective voice systems before and want to help us take them to the next level!
- Python3 expertise.
- Have entrepreneurial drive and/or previous startup experience.
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.
- You’ve dabbled with creating chatbots and Alexa/Google Assistant skills.
- Prior leadership in a team-based technical environment.
- You look for opportunity, instead of waiting for it to find you.
- You have compliance experience.
About Us (read more @ angel.co/redroute)
- Founded @ Cornell '15
- First product launched October '17
- Grown 3x in the last 6 months
- $4M revenue/year
- 100k daily users
$85,000.00 to $175,000.00 /year