Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports reputable organizations across multiple industries? At WECTEC Staffing Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer in the medical device manufacturing industry.
- Implements and develops various Operations procedures, processes, and solutions for existing and new products
- Responsible for writing and conducting Work Instructions, PM Plans, Engineering Studies, process validations (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Uses statistics to evaluate, measure, and optimize assemblies, finished goods, and operational processes (GR&R,SPC, Capability analysis, DOE, etc).
- Partners with Quality department to ensure deliverable standards are met
- Conducts preventative maintenance and calibration on various equipment
Education and experience required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in medical device manufacturing under 21CFR820 and ISO13485
- Experience with Solid Works
- Experience applying statistical analysis
- Knowledge of relevant
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Devices: 5 years (Required)
- manufacturing engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Statistical Analysis: 3 years (Required)