A Robotic Welding company in Schaumburg, Illinois is looking to fill the following position:
Welding Robot Online and Offline Programmer:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of robotic welding experience and a firm understanding of how to develop an efficient part program.
Candidate must be able to:
- Understand welding symbols and part drawings
- Have the ability to generate welding parameters to meet the specified weld requirements.
- Work alone or with a team
- Use basic hand and power tools (E.G. Hammer, Grinder, Hammer Drill etc.)
- Address and resolve customer concerns
Candidate will travel to a customer’s facility to validate welding programs online via a Teach Pendent that are generally developed off-line via a 3D robot programming software package.
Experience with offline and online programming robotic welding systems manufactured by companies such as ABB, Cloos, Fanuc, Kuka, Yaskawa etc. is desirable. Knowledge of welding with different types of material and filler wires such as Aluminum, Flux Core and Metal Core is beneficial as is knowledge of Oxy-fuel and Plasma cutting.
This position requires overnight travel throughout the USA. You must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a Passport for possible international travel.
US Citizens only. We will not sponsor Visa's.
Keywords: welder, welding, MIG, GMAW, robotic welding, robotic welding operator, robotic welding technician
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Robot programming: 3 years (Preferred)