Cedent is a rapidly growing, young and team-oriented organization. Our mission is to provide expertise and counsel rather than resources. We encourage the formation of joint teams with client staff to take a project from inception to implementation. Through this philosophy we provide identifiable business benefits in the most economical manner. Cedent enables business results by being a 'Value Added partner'. It offers integrated portfolio of services to its clients in the areas of Consulting, System Integration for key-industry verticals. Our resources bring their unique perspectives and insight based on their individual experiences, which leads to breakthrough outcomes for our clients. Our people make the difference by consistently delivering outstanding value to our customers.
: Sr. Salesforce Functional Consultant at Fort Worth, TX:
Fort Worth, TX
12 months and then extendable
The Business Analyst is a technical resource that serves as a liaison between the business and development team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills both verbally and written. They will have an ability to analyze and distill complex business needs into User Stories. They will work closely with the Scrum Master and development team to design, develop and deliver scalable, extensible and sustainable solutions. This person will lead business requirement gathering sessions and deliver technical solutions utilizing declarative programming skills. The scope of work for this individual covers all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Lead the implementation of technologies and ongoing enhancements to meet global business needs, including:
- Analyze and create business, functional and technical requirements utilizing an Agile methodology
- Understand the "as is" environment and provide functional expertise and knowledge of the existing business practices
- Act as liaison between users and scrum team, and act as liaison to other stakeholders and users within the Field Service team
- Work with users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes to accommodate the software application as needed
- Plan and conduct requirements with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the development team to actively involve them during the requirements stage level analysis
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing technology environment and how new technologies can positively impact Field Service organization
- Ensure compliance with security policies through Salesforce profiles and permission sets
- Created new Salesforce custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs and components
- Configured out of the box, custom reports and Einstein Analytics dashboards
- Liaise with customers, development, operations and senior leadership
- Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding
- Guide and oversee acceptance and functional testing; coordinate testing with Security, Compliance and business
- Outlined the organization hierarchy and created profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; worked on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
6+ year’s experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology. Significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
Additional Knowledge & Skills::
- 5+ years experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology.
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce in an agile team environment
- In-depth Knowledge of Salesforce technologies such as EA, Knowledge, Communities, Live Agent, Marketing Cloud
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce application administration; security, standard/custom objects, reports/dashboards, and release management and sandbox environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must maintain sufficient business and technical expertise to be comfortable communicating business and technical requirements with a wide audience
- Strong analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex business problems. This includes risk definition, establishing quality control and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Detailed oriented, highly collaborative and persistent in the face of obstacles or challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including but not limited to facilitating meetings both in person and virtual settings as well as strong presentation skills.
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer certification
- Salesforce Configuration and Implementation experience
- Prior experience with Atlassian suite of tools such as JIRA, Confluence and AutoRabbit
- Competent in integration planning, dependency management and business process mapping and process modeling
You Will Enjoy::
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions.