PunchListUSA is a fast-growing technology-enabled services platform bringing high quality online inspection, estimate and repair orders to local markets. We are redefining how homeowner's complete repairs.
The three pillars of our success story are: Team, Technology and Service. Currently serving 12 US markets, we are primed to expand nationwide, leverage our proprietary tech to provide all-encompassing home services, and remove a key source of stress of homeowners. For good. (In other words, we're growing, and this is a REALLY good time to join our team.)
If you are highly skilled, want to embrace an inclusive culture, grow professionally, enjoy a good challenge and, most importantly, want to be a part of something BIG, then we invite you to keep reading and, hopefully, get the opportunity to connect with you soon.
We're hiring a frontend engineer who has a passion for customer centric products. This engineer will work with product leads, designers, and other engineers to deliver new features that support our customers.
This role is remote. You can live anywhere in the continental United States.
- Be part of an inclusive, collaborative team that embraces pairing, healthy discussions and supports each other in their goals
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on new and emerging technologies, determining how they will integrate into current and evolving infrastructure
- Unblock, support, and effectively communicate cross functionally to achieve results
- Help define the team roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
- Evangelize appropriate tech and engineering best practices.
- Leave the code in a better state than when you found it (progressive refactor)
What you Bring to the Table:
- Must have 5+ years of software engineering industry experience
- Experienced writing code that is maintainable and scalable
- Able to work with Designers and Product Managers to minimize technical risk in planned work
- Able to communicate clearly and simply; willingness to document your work and processes
- Personal side projects you'd be willing to share with us
- Experience shipping products
What we offer:
- A very competitive compensation package (Salary + Bonus)
- 401K with matching
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and short - term disability benefits
- Flexible PTO
- 10 floating holidays
- Company provided laptop, monitor, accessories!
- Phone plan stipend
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Remote/Flex Options
- Fun virtual/in person company events
PunchList USA. is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Job Type: Full-time