- Position will research and analyze manufacturing issues, constraints, or cost drivers in current Lockheed Martin Aeronautics manufacturing processes.
- This assignment area includes engineering and technical support for projects ranging from manufacturing process development and improvements to manufacturing equipment and system specification, procurement, integration and support.
- Responsibilities include project management support (budget and schedule management), status reporting, and cost benefit analysis.
- Typical responsibilities include planning, developing, and integrating new technologies and equipment to resolve technical manufacturing problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience/combined education
- Work experience in Applications, Manufacturing, Quality, or Process Engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in technology development and project management
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills required in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in problem solving within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of F-35 manufacturing and assembly methods
- Creative approach to technical problem solving
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College