Are you ready to jumpstart your career? Do you want to work at a company that values your talents and provides opportunities for advancement? Do you want to be on the forefront of technology while knowing that your work is saving lives? Bot Image, Inc. has an immediate opening for full-time Software Engineer.
WHO WE ARE
Bot Image, Inc. is an early stage artificial intelligence company specializing in medical imaging AI. Formed by ScanMed Enterprises, a global leader of MRI coil solutions, Bot Image, Inc. is providing a new clinical paradigm for cancer diagnosis. Our team is developing state-of-the-art technologies in the field of magnetic resonance imaging and computer-aided diagnosis with the goal of providing precision medicine and improving quality of life for patients.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
As an early-stage company, your responsibilities will constantly evolve, and there will be significant opportunities for job expansion and promotion. We offer a fun, casual environment with a welcoming team and a fast pace filled with challenges. We strive to empower our employees with occasions for team outings and one-on-one time with management.
WHO YOU ARE
- Curious with strong desire to learn
- Can work in collaboration with both technical and non-technical staff
- Strong sense of task ownership
- Exercises good judgment in problem solving
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Software Engineer will join our team of engineers on projects involving medical devices and software.
Tasks can include the following:
- Software development, testing, and version control
- Participating in regular meetings for updates and planning
- Experiment design and documentation
- Data curation
- A recent graduate in Biomedical, Electrical & Computer, or Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience writing in C++ and Python languages, as well as using Git for software version control.
- Image processing experience with ITK and ability to work with medical images (DICOM).
- Agile software development methodology experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of advanced machine learning techniques.
- Experience working on software as a service (SaaS) projects.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive Pay: SALARY commensurate with experience
- Paid Holidays: Six paid federal holidays and two additional floating holidays to be used in a calendar year.
- Retirement Account: We offer a Safe Harbor 401(k) account, and all employees over the age of 21 are eligible after 6 months of service before the semi-annual sign up date.
- Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance: The Company provides a $50,000 group-term life insurance plan for all employees, as well as short-term and long-term disability plans. You will be eligible for these benefits upon the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Medical, dental and vision plans: You will be eligible on the first day of the month after 60 days of full-time employment.
- Paid Vacation: Upon your first day of employment, you will begin accruing 10 vacation days (PTO) annually for the first two years. After two years of service, vacation days will increase based on the company handbook.
EEOC, Work Authorization-United States
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity