Process Development Scientist
LOCATION: Juncos, Puerto rico
Type: Full Time – 3 to 6 month Contract Min. Experience: Experienced
Positions Available: Two (2)
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic maintenance technician to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering
- 5 years in validation, qualification, validation and product transfer experience
- Experience in Manual and Automatic Visual Inspection process development and qualification, Vision system programming, detectability studies, DOE.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP’s.
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Computer literacy (Windows environment: Word, Excel, Power Point).
In this position you'll:
- interact constructively with peers/teams in a daily basis
- Provides data analysis and interpretation and assesses impact of the data on the project.
- conduct test protocols and procedures and product evaluation
- transfer new technologies across a range of product categories
- write technical reports and cost estimates, documenting development work and implementing profit improvement programmers
- Conceives and designs, executes or evaluates, and interprets experimental strategies.
To get hired at QUALITY CONSUTING GROUP, you MUST be:
- Organized, multi-task project experience, and be able to communicate and work well with other departments.
- career-oriented and actively looking to increase your responsibilities
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- We're a growing 60+ person company.
- We are actively looking for the best candidate.
- We accept applications and RESUME’s
Job Type: Contract
- Computer Engineer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vision Systems: 5 years (Preferred)
- DOE Studies: 1 year (Preferred)