DevOps - Software Engineer
The DevOps software engineer position within US eDirect is a fast paced, highly technical position rooted in driving automation, quality assurance, and delivering cloud services. This position will work closely with application development, technical support, and cloud services operations teams within the company to ensure operational success. The DevOps team core mission is to provide development and operations guidance, governance, and quality assurance and to manage and drive various cloud based services. This position requires a strong technical background in application development preferably in .NET C#.
- Automate regression testing, performance testing, security testing, and code quality testing.
- Monitor various tools to identify and solve platform performance or stability issues.
- Develop microservices for development and operations such as integrating various testing and monitoring services to generate custom alerting and enrichment.
- Identify and solve technical issues that could disrupt operations.
- Advance our data automation efforts (ETL) using new processes and technologies.
- Provide guidance on new technologies and processes that mitigate or eliminate any future development or operations concerns.
- Provide overall quality and experience assurance through the use of tools and human testing.
- Ensure accessibility occurs early within the software development lifecycle.
- Create and update internal technical documentation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
- Experience with one or more web development languages with a preference towards a strong .NET C# background.
- “Swiss Army Knife” problem solver that’s known for being versatile throughout IT.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Position is located out of our Jefferson City, MO office.
- Upon hire, orientation and training will be held in-person at our New York office (approximately one week).
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to solve problems independently but knows when to request assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- DevOps: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job