Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii), is a world leading professional design and manufacturing service provider of communication network equipment, cloud service equipment, precision tools and industrial robots. FII provides customers with intelligent manufacturing services for new forms of electronic equipment products centered on the industrial Internet platform.
As an RF Antenna Engineer, you’ll work with cross functional teams to conceive and design innovative phased array antennas.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with various engineering team, defining antenna requirements and engage third party suppliers in order to drive key aspects of product definition, design, optimization, implementation and test.
- Conduct phased array antenna and antenna-related RF component design and development along with new business support; typically supporting more than one program at a time.
- Antenna requirement evaluation, initial concept trade-off and development, in-house and customer presentations, travel, and technical proposal writing and cost/schedule estimating.
- Responsible for the hands-on design and realization of phased array antennas, RF circuits, and components.
- Design RF circuit architecture to control and support radiating elements for overall phased array performance.
- Responsible for the development and integration of advanced phased array system into products.
- Define antenna concepts and requirements during product definition.
- Develop tools for antenna performance analysis in larger systems.
- Build and test active phased array prototypes and front-end circuits.
Education Requirements and Ideal Experience Includes:
- BS degree in EE with some RF and antenna coursework or research, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience of research and/or development in antenna design
- 1+ years of experience in programming in Matlab, Python or C++
- Experience with one of the mainstream antenna simulation tools (CST, HFSS,…)
- Strong foundations in antennas: Impedance matching, theoretical and practical limitations of antennas
- Strong foundation in mathematics and physics
- Experience in development of computational tools
- 1+ year of design experience RF building blocks such as filters, hybrids, combiners
- Experience with active RF circuits and front-end design
- Experience in phased array development
Foxconn is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance