Responsible for ensuring that the products, services, and product lines that fall under their domain resonate with current and potential customers. To do so, these professionals continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace.
- Proven experience as SEO Engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools, (Screaming Frog, MOZ, SEM Rush) and web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO strategy.
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Conduct strategic keyword research.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Direct off-page optimization projects, (link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media, content, and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- BS/BA degree required in Marketing or related field.
- 3 plus years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Mask wearing and social distancing.
- SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
- Keyword Research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place