Are you looking to join one of the largest biotech project investments in the country? We at NNE are supporting this facility. We are an international design and engineering company that live in the world of biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. We employee process engineers, automation engineers and many other technical positions in order to make a difference in life science and pharmaceutical industries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide innovative solutions in complex life science and pharmaceutical projects
NNE helps design, build and optimize pharmaceutical production plants throughout the world. We focus on providing innovative, efficient and effective solutions for our customers.
Be an integral part of project teams to achieve ambitious goals
Complete project tasks in all sizes during different phases of the project including: Conceptual Design, Basic Design, Detailed Design, Construction, and Commissioning and Qualification. We successfully interface with the client and provide a seamless experience.
Living the quality mindset
Author, execute and/or review quality and test documents including User Specifications, Site Acceptance Test, IQ/OQ/PQ and other applicable documents. We understand the importance of quality in a regulated environment and constantly live the quality mindset.
Our ultimate goal is to ensure the customer can succeed so they can help their customers and make a positive impact to the world. Our relationship with our customer is built on trust to provide them with the best solutions.
1. B.S. or M.S. in Engineering and Professional Engineer P.E.
2. At least 6 years of experience within the life science or pharmaceutical industry
3. Experience in developing and reviewing P&IDs and user and design specifications
4. Experience with creating and executing equipment commissioning and validation including IQ/OQ/PQ
2. Positive attitude with an ability to work well in a team
3. Open minded and willing to learn and be flexible
4. Comfortable with travel (up to 25%)
1. Experience in API manufacturing
2. Pharmaceutical project experience including greenfield or brownfields
Please note that VISA sponsorship is not available for these positions.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Manager, Shawn Ferguson, 252-214-8585.
Please submit your application online. Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online system.
Deadline of application is 6/23/2020