Duties and Responsibilities:
- Job procurement – research on tenders and project opportunities.
- Estimating Tenders for all sizes of projects.
- Overseeing survey crews.
- Assist with design/build proposals.
- Produce drawings with Computer Assisted Drafting.
Education and Training:
- University or college graduate in Engineering.
- Experience with Bid2Win estimating program.
- Experience with Micro Survey CAD drawing program.
- Valid Class “G” driver’s license
Must be willing to travel and split time between office and field locations
Relocation to Kenora, ON is required for this position
Moncrief Construction Limited offers a comprehensive and competitive wage, benefits and pension plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- civil construction: 5 years (Required)
- estimating: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- drivers license (Preferred)