Relocation assistance is NOT available. Local candidates are strongly urged to apply & will be given preference.
Junior Programmer Analyst
Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Creates innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions to support and improve manufacturing operations.
- Generates APIs, procedures, and triggers in relational databases using normalized data structuring.
- Provides ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Manages and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Works alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2(+) years' experience in a similar, programming oriented role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and superior organizational abilities.
- Strong DevOps focus and experience with Python, Java, C++, and PL/SQL.
- Proficiency with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting.
- Familiarity with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- PL/SQL: 2 years (Required)
- DevOps focus: 2 years (Required)
- C++: 2 years (Required)
- Java: 2 years (Required)
- similar, programming oriented: 2 years (Required)
- Python: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply